Monday, November 2, 2020

Outer Reach Lifestyle: 5 Steps to Spain

 



Hello everyone,


Today was the first day of a new week, To do something new or to continue in our personal growth. What did you do today? Are you thrilled with all that you did or just content with it? Do you feel like you can say I accomplished something fulfilling that will set me up for my next step? Let me know.


I want to share what I did. I woke up, fixed my bed and had breakfast. Then I went to the patio take in the sun shine and nice breeze. There I sat and stared at an old iron cooking pot. It was not just a regular pot, I’m talking about an old rusty looking iron pot that is from about the 1940’s and really heavy.


Funny as it sounds, I was staring at it for a long while and just thinking about it. It’s a relic I thought, something that is no longer useful. It fulfilled its purpose for its time which it was created for, and that’s cooking. Then it dawned on me, what if it can serve a new purpose.


I was getting ready to do my workout and it just clicked I can use it as a weight to maximize my routine. What I didn’t realize was it was going to beat me up to the point where I felt challenged to not give up or let this rusty obsolete iron pot beat me. I had fun working out because it felt like I was fighting myself to not give up. I haven’t felt this challenged during a workout since I worked with my trainer at the gym.


After this workout I looked at this pot and smiled because now I found a new use for it. It has a new purpose not as a cooking tool but as a weight to help me stay in shape. Many times we look at things and people and say it’s not useful because it outlived its purpose. We blindly predetermine when something or someone is no longer useful, due to finding something better or no longer having the desire to deal with it.


But what if we have a vision to look at something or someone and find a new use or purpose for it? Think about it: what if your vision to see beyond limits and see that someone or something can be more than what they’re currently doing because of lack of motivation or complacency? What if your vision to see it from a different perspective and find a new purpose to serve as something that it wasn’t meant for? All because you had that outside-the-box thinking and weren't afraid to take a chance on it.


Maybe you’re on the other side thinking what if I am meant to do something else? Or could someone take a chance on me to bring out something greater in myself. You would be surprised what your vision without limits and actions are capable of doing for someone. All it took for me was to stare at an old rusty obsolete pot to see a greater use and purpose for it and in return it gave me an amazing workout and the energy to have a great day at work and motivation to write this today. It was just an empty pot but I filled it up with a new purpose. Ask yourself, Who am I doing that for or who is giving me a new purpose?


I know I am thankful for the many mentors and people in my life that saw and continue to see greatness in me and always push me to break limits and reach out for more in life. I hope you know I believe in you to do the same.


Like always Reach Out and break limits. You are capable of more than what you believe.

                                                                                                                            - Renzo

      



No comments:

Post a Comment

Outer Reach Lifestyle: 5 Steps to Spain

  Hello everyone, Today was the first day of a new week, To do something new or to continue in our personal growth. What did you do tod...